Ophidia Gucci Flora pouch
A special collection combines two of the House’s most distinctive designs into an unexpected and contemporary fabric, animating classic silhouettes like the zippered pouch. The historic Flora motif, first presented by Vittorio Accornero more than 50 years ago, is layered over the House monogram and trimmed with yellow leather for a modern take on the two archival patterns.
- Beige/ebony Gucci Supreme canvas with Flora print, a material with low environmental impact, with yellow leather trim
- Green and red Web
- Shiny gold-toned hardware
- Oval enamel detail with metal Double G
- Created using a special holographic printing technique, this item s dedicated packaging features a striped tie dye effect and tropical inspired image of palm trees.
- Front zipper pocket
- Zipper closure
- 11.5″W x 7.5″H
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5’9″ tall